2nd INTERNATIONAL MURALS COMPETITION of Estepona … if you are interested in participating, please review the contest rules in this link: https://bit.ly/39Tv25I
2nd ESTEPONA INTERNATIONAL MURALISSES CONTEST COMPETITION RULES
- This contest was created for young artists between the ages of 16 and 25, who may participate with individual or collective proposals.
- The mural proposals must be original, unpublished and not awarded in any other contest. Projects must be submitted by sealed bid to protect the artist’s anonymity Envelope must include the following information: name, DNI, NIF or passport, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number of the artist or artistic collective.
- Proposals received by e-mail will not be accepted. They are accepted only from Monday to Fridays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., from Jan. 2 to Jan. 31, 2020, in person or by mail to the following address: II CONCURSO INTERNACIONAL DE MURALES DE ESTEPONA Ayuntamiento de Estepona. Alcaldía Calle del Puerto, 2. Edificio Puertosol 29680 Estepona. Malaga
- The artist will freely present a theme, argument or plastic composition. The project or mural proposal must include the following information:
- Artistic project including sketch and design according to the final result (measures will be maximum 297 mm x 420 mm).
- Technical report including name and quantity of materials required for a standard measure (mural of 162 square meters, height 18 m and width 9 m).
- Estepona Townhall covers engineering costs, materials and personnel needed for project selected and must be done in the following month after the competition decision.
- The selection of proposals, from the works presented, will be carried out by a jury formed by relevant personalities from our cultural life and will be published on Feb. 14, 2020. 7.The selected artist must perform their work from March 1 to March 10, 2020. The price is awarded with 4,000 euros. The judges will announce the winner on March 11, 2020. The jury decision does not apply and the prize is indivisible and will not be invalidated.
- Estepona Townhall may publish the selected prize-winning mural as considered and whose image rights will become property of the municipality after the election.
- Unexpected facts or cases will be resolved by the organization and the jury. The submission of works to this contest imply the acceptnace on behalf of the author of these rules with contractual value.